Monday, July 27, 2009

I've Found My Niche

I've tried MLM and failed so many times it's embarassing. I'm not sure why I'm trying again. The only way that I can explain it is that based on what I've learned through my failures, this one has everything the others were lacking.

Now, I didn't sign up with any fly by night companies. These were the big ones; Avon, Mary Kay, Jafra. I know now that had I stuck with Avon, I'd probably be doing very well twenty years later. It wasn't a good idea to join beauty products companies in a bad economy and in a depressed rural area, so that was my mistake there. I let myself get discouraged too easily. Well, actually - I gave up.

This company has products that nearly everyone is interested in, including a unique one that I've not seen anywhere else. Even I would purchase this product although it's more than I would normally spend on this type of thing.

I'm also getting in on the very ground floor, which I've never done before - and this company is owned and backed by a famous billionaire. He's a big presence with lots of big friends - or maybe they're just afraid to say no - Oprah, Larry King and Barbara Walters will be helping him promoting this. If you sign up, they will literally be promoting YOUR business at no extra cost to you. Could you afford that kind of advertising on your own?

He is giving everyone the opportunity to become as rich as he is, or as he puts it, "to make as much money as you want." He has made it incredibly affordable to join, so even if you do happen to "fail" - which you won't - it won't wipe you out.

This is the first and only opportunity I've signed up with that I really, really want to share with everyone.

Visit the website and take a look around. If you recognize the golden opportunity that is literally being dropped in your lap, click on "I Want To Start My Business."

Do It Today


,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment